Starts May 3, ends May 12; 3-5 PM.
Pictured: Vanilla Bean Frappucino with Raspberry (left) and White Chocolate Mocha Frappucino with Raspberry (right)
Some tips for your visit to Starbucks:
- Know that the Starbucks is most likely going to be extremely crowded if it is in a neighborhood full of cheap asses and (junior) high schoolers.
- Be polite. Well, this should apply for everything. But still.
- Don't piss off your barista. He or she is handling something you are about to consume. Take caution.
- Tip! If there's a tip jar, throw in your spare change or more, if you're feeling like a Saint. These people don't get paid enough.
- Do NOT order from the secret menu. You will look stupid. Order it as a drink from the menu, with modifiers.
"Herp Derp, gimme a Cotton Candy Frap" = Wrong.
"Hi, I'd like a Tall Vanilla Bean Frappucino with 2 Pumps of Raspberry." = Right!
That's it (for the most part). Enjoy your frosty beverages!