Visitors

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Quick Mention: Mille-Feuille


Mille-Feuille is a super cute bakery that somehow found it's way into my Yelp bookmarks but not my post of places to visit.

They have displays of their delicious pastries...

...a rather large assortment of them. Those macarons are calling my name.

Yelpers seemed to have really liked the Almond Chocolate Croissant, so I decided to trust their word and pick one up.

They were right - it was DELICIOUS. Is it worth $4.50? I want to say yes, only because I don't believe I've had an almond chocolate croissant from anywhere else...so this wouldn't be an accurate opinion. However, it was darn tasty, even if there was a bit too much chocolate for my liking. Chocoholics will be semi-pleased.

Overall, I say try this place if you're wanting to treat yourself to some fancy treats, and get the Almond Chocolate Croissant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment