Visitors

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

See ya, 2014!



Hello everyone! I'm sure you're all surprised to hear that I've temporarily come back from the dead to wish you all a wonderful New Years!

My excuse for my inactivity this time are college applications. Welp, there goes my 3 posts a month streak. It was a fun 4 months, and my new years resolution will probably be to keep another streak up, maybe even cutting it down to 2 posts.

Anyway, what to do for the last post of 2014? Reflect on the year? Why not.

Let's take a trip down memory lane.

(This is basically gonna be a recap post, so if you've read all my posts, then you probably won't find this very interesting.)

In the beginning of the year, I was a good friend and visited my pal at the dessert shop she worked at.



It was around this time when the Samsung Galaxy Studio was still buzzing and trending (in my mind, at least).



Skip forward to the summer; I celebrate my birthday with some comforting Southern food.



In the fall, that cute tea shop in Brooklyn opened up.



Remember when I had ice-cream during the colder season?



I miss these Cuban sandwiches so much.



What a year! Did anyone else find 2014 more pleasant than last year? Was it the same as always? Are you still stuck in 2012 like most people I know are? Looking forward to 2015? Okay, I'll stop pestering you, but here's to the new year!

Happy Eating in 2015!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment